Monday, January 24, 2011

Homework Done...No...Car Registration Renewal Done...No....List of movies I haven't seen Done....CHECK.

So its been brought to my attention by several people, most importantly those that are closest to me, that I haven't seen a lot of really great movies. So instead of doing homework or renewing my car registration which is only SLIGHTLY expired.... I thought I would start on my list of movies that I have NOT seen. Most of these movies I have heard of and I can even quote lines or recite some of the pivotal scenes in the movie, but I have never seen them all the way through. Enjoy. Feel free to poke fun because its pretty ridiculous!

1. NONE of the Back To Future Series
2. NONE of the Star Wars or Star Trek Series NEW or OLD
3. NONE of the Wayne's World Series
4. NONE of the Bill & Ted's Adventure Series
5. Sixteen Candles
6. Say Anything
7. Dream a Little Dream
8. Weird Science
9. 9 to 5
10. American Graffitti
11. An Officer and a Gentleman
12. Bad Boys
13. NONE of the Lethal Weapon Series
14. NONE of the Beverly Hills Cop Series
15. Blue Brothers
16. Flashdance
17. NONE of the Children of the Corn Series
18. The Color Purple
19. Roots
20. Labyrinth
21. NONE of the Die Hard Series
22. Driving Miss Daisy
23. The Elephant Man
24. The Evil Dead
25. Footloose
26. NONE of the Friday the 13th Series except for the first one.
27. The original HALLOWEEN
28. Psycho
29. NONE of the Ghostbusters Series
30. Here's a real shocker: The Goonies
31. The Gremlins...was there more than one? Because I haven't seen those either
32. NONE of the Mad Max series
33. The BodyGuard
34. Weird Science
35. The Matrix 2 & 3
36. NONE of the Neverending Story Series
37. 9 1/2 weeks
38. NONE of the Pee-Wee Herman Movies
39. NONE of the Police Academy Series
40. Purple Rain
41. NONE of the old Indiana Jones Series
42. NONE of the Rambo series
43. NONE of the Rocky Series
44. Risky Business
45. NONE of the Revenge of the Nerds Series
46. The Client
47. St. Elmo's Fire
48. Stand By Me
49. Stakeout
50. Rhinestone Cowboy
51. The Coal Miner's Daughter
52. Stripes
53. NONE of the Superman Series
54. NONE of the OLD BATMAN Series..I have seen Dark Knight
55. TAPS
56. NONE of the Cheech & Chong Series...Although I'm VERY familiar with the content.
57. Terms of Endearment
58. NONE of the Terminator Series
59. Tootsie
60. TOP GUN... I sure was pissed when I heard that Goose died and hadn't seen the entire movie.
61. The Untouchables
62. Valley Girl
63. NONE of the Weekend at Bernie's Series
65. Working Girl
66. Blazing Saddles
67. Presumed Innocent (Although I did read the book)
68. Interview with a Vampire
69. Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
70. The Big Lebowski
71. Being John Malkovich
72. Basketball Diaries
73. Above the Rim
74. Some Kind of Wonderful
75. My Cousin Vinny
76. The Pelican Brief
77. White Chicks
78. Cool Hand Luke
79. Rosemary's Baby
80. Misery
81. Cape Fear
82. Dirty Harry
83. Point of No Return
84. Tango & Cash
85. CaddyShack
86. HairSpray
87. Whatever Happened to Baby Jane
88. School Ties
89. Raising Arizona
90. The Firm
91. NONE of the Godfather series except for the first one
92. Schindler's List
93. The Usual Suspects
94. Apocolalypse Now
95. Citizen Kane
96. L.A. Confidential
97. NONE of the Jaws Series
98. Blade Runner
99. Platoon
100. Philadelphia

**There are probably more but this is a good start for now..... now I'm going to actually get some things accomplished! **

No comments:

Post a Comment