Monday, June 14, 2010

Beginning of Summer

I haven't written for a while, and there really isn't any excuse for it. I've spending a lot of time hanging out with some friends and families and working. Work has been crazy recently and I've worked a couple of night on second shifts because they're just soo short on 2nds. This works out nice for me because they were all call-in pay, so I should have a pretty great check! Madison started her softball last week so she's pretty excited about that. She hit a triple and then carried the bat for two bases! Pretty sure she was the only one who did that. There really isn't much going on with me, I'm just keeping busy with work, volleyball, and Madison. I guess I'm going to get myself some breakfast because I'm hunnngry!!!! I am 'seeing' someone right now, but I'm not sure if and when it will go anywhere. I will keep everyone updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment